Customer Loyalty Program-Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the Loyalty Program, customers MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- To sign up for the Loyalty Program, the customer must provide the following:
- 2 pieces of ID
- First and last name
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Postal Code
- Members will receive a membership card or membership number – Member Accounts will be identified by member ID, loyalty card, or last name
- Points are based on Net total of receipt
- Points are added according to the principle of: 1 point = $1 USD
- Accrued points are not redeemable for cash
- Loyalty points are not transferable
- Transactions where a Gift Card is used for payment are not eligible for collection of points OR discounts
- Promotional products i.e., products on sale, cigarettes, lottery tickets, miscellaneous items, and sales tax are excluded from accrual
Redemption of Points
- When redeeming points, the Loyalty Member must provide loyalty card or photo ID
- Points may not be redeemed by anyone else other than the member
- The Loyalty account must have the full amount of points the customer would like to redeem at the beginning of the transaction.
- For point redemption, the customer will be awarded the points into his/her loyalty card in order to use on future purchases.
- Maximum points for a loyalty account is 2000 points or $40 dollars per calendar year
- Calendar year means commencing January 1st and ending December 31st of each year
- Any points that have not been exercised/redeemed by the end of each calendar year will be forfeited
- Franktown Liquors reserves the right to terminate any Loyalty Member’s account and revoke any and all unredeemed points for reasons that include, but not limited to:
- failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions
- supplying false or misleading information, or misuse of this loyalty program
- violation of any law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges
- commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this loyalty program
- physical, verbal or written abuse of Franktown Liquors properties or personnel, or action in any other way to the detriment of the store as determined by Franktown Liquors at its sole discretion.
- Accounts that are inactive for a period of 12 consecutive months will be considered as dormant accounts and may be deleted from the database without notice.
- A member may cancel his/her membership at any time by contacting the Franktown Liquors Store Manager
General Terms & Conditions
- Franktown Liquors reserves the right, from time to time, to restrict, suspend or otherwise alter aspects of these Terms & Conditions with or without any prior notice to the members.
- Any such changes will be shown in the Terms & Conditions section on www.franktownliquors.com and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. Franktown Liquors will attempt to notify active members of major changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so and members will nevertheless be bound.
- Reward Points earned pursuant to a purchase that correspond to a subsequent return will be deducted from the Member’s account in an amount equal to the Reward Points earned for the original transaction